HBase, mail # user - Region balancing question

Re: Region balancing question
Bryan Keller 2012-08-02, 17:20
I'm using 0.92 (Cloudera CDH4). Yes I definitely do not want to balance all regions across all tables together, as some tables are much more active than others and thus some regions are barely being used. I was thinking this might be what the balancer was doing. The regions are balanced in terms of total regions across all tables.

Is there a way to change this behavior in 0.92?