From: ramkrishna vasudevan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 2:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Region hot spotting

Hi
This link is pretty much useful.  But still there too it says if you dont
pre split you need to wait for the salting to help you from hotspotting
till the region gets splitted.

Mohammad just pointing this to say the usefulness of presplitting
definitely your's is a good pointer to Ajay. :)

Regards
Ram

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:59 PM, Mohammad Tariq <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello Ajay,
>
>  You can use 'salting' if you don't want to presplit your table. You might
> this link useful :

http://blog.sematext.com/2012/04/09/hbasewd-avoid-regionserver-hotspotting-d
espite-writing-records-with-sequential-keys/