Pig >> mail # user >> How to force the script finish the job and continue the follow script?

+
Haitao Yao 2012-09-16, 02:52
Re: How to force the script finish the job and continue the follow script?
'exec' will force your job to start.  However, I strongly doubt this will solve your OOME problem, as some one part of your job is running out of memory.  Whichever part that is will still fail I suspect.  Pig jobs don't generally accrue memory as they go since most memory intensive operations are done in their own task.  If you can isolate the part of your script that is causing an OOME (which exec should help with) and send that portion to the list we may be able to help figure out what's causing the issue.

Alan.

On Sep 15, 2012, at 10:52 PM, Haitao Yao wrote:

> Hi, all
> I forgot the keyword which force Pig to finish the job and then continue the following script.
> My job failed because of OOME, so I want to split the jobs into smaller ones but still written in a single pig script(because the script is generated) .
> Is there any keywords that can achieve this?
> thanks.
>

> Haitao Yao
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> weibo: @haitao_yao