Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Deployment planning question

Re: Deployment planning question
what do you want to happen if both datacenters are up, but there is a
partition so that they cannot communicate with each other? answering
that question may get you closer to an answer.

i think your two main options are to:

1) designate a data center that you require to be up for things to
work. then you can put two in that one and one in the other
2) otherwise you need to setup a machine in another datacenter or
amazon instance or something that will in effect decide which data
center can run if one of the datacenters goes down or you are in the
partition scenario above.

ben