Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Can't find socket library on Solaris

Can't find socket library on Solaris
Hi,

I am trying to compile zookeeper on Solaris. It does not build on it.
When I run ./configure, it could not find socket library.
Also it has problem in a number of other places because the functions have different signatures on Linux and Solaris.

On ZooKeeper page, it says it supports Solaris. Why do I have all this issues?
Can someone help me?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Regards,
Gina Zhang