Drill >> mail # dev >> Call for Release Vote: Apache Drill Milestone 1 Release (a.k.a Alpha)

Re: Call for Release Vote: Apache Drill Milestone 1 Release (a.k.a Alpha)
Note, this was done on: http://people.apache.org/~jacques/apache-drill-1.0.0-m1.rc3/  Just realized I sent it on the wrong thread.

Grant Ingersoll | @gsingers
http://www.lucidworks.com