HBase >> mail # user >> some problem about HBase index

Re: some problem about HBase index
Huh?

Sorry but HBase *DOES* support composite keys.

The OP's question is can you create a row key that is comprised of both 'student' and 'student_id'.

I'm not going in to more detail because this sounds like a homework problem.

Composite rowkey and composite index are two different things, yet still related because the row key has an implied index.

Mike Segel