MapReduce >> mail # user >> Running example in CygWin Environment

+
Ramachandran Vilayannur 2012-12-19, 09:27
+
Jennifer Lopez 2012-12-19, 10:26
+
Ramachandran Vilayannur 2012-12-19, 10:33
Re: Running example in CygWin Environment
Hi Jeniffer,
 Thanks for the response,
  I realized that i had not been running sshd when i attempted that,
(i am running on Windows 7) i get the following error..
ssh-host-config  is using csih-0.9.6 and requires WinNT or higher...
Can i do anything about this.. Thanks for your help.
Sitaraman