Pig >> mail # user >> Pig on Hadoop cluster

Re: Pig on Hadoop cluster
On 10/20/11 4:19 AM, Josu Lazkano wrote:

> I have the hadoop and nutch binaries on bin/ and the config on conf/.

  set HADOOP_HOME to dir containing bin/hadoop (/usr/local/hadoop ?),
and add hadoop conf dir to PIG_CLASSPATH (/usr/local/hadoop/conf ? ).

The doc talks about setting HADOOP_CONF_DIR, but that doesn't seem to
get used by pig. But I think it makes sense to fix pig to do that
(rather than change the doc). I will create a jira.

-Thejas