HBase >> mail # user >> HBase Key Design : Doubt

Re: HBase Key Design : Doubt
No, you're right.

But if you just want to keep "500" as the value, you just have to set
the number of version to 1 for your table...

If you just want to keep 100, then you can insert with a revert
timestamp, so the last cell inserted will be hidden by the previous
one.

JM