From: Ted Dunning [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, March 02, 2013 7:33 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Consistency in zookeeper

Yes.  Sync doesn't guarantee up to date.  It guarantees an ordering.  It
guarantees that if event A involves a ZK update and if you can guarantee
that A occurs before sync, then any read on a client C that is done after a
sync on C will see a successor state of A.

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 2:01 PM, Jordan Zimmerman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]