HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: Passing values from InputFormat via the Configuration object

Re: Passing values from InputFormat via the Configuration object
A more standard approach could be converting the JobContext parameter of
the getSplits() method, into a Job object, which then allows retrieving the
counters, e.g.:

public List<InputSplit> getSplits(JobContext job) throws IOException
{
Job work = new Job(job.getConfiguration());
Counters counters = work.getCounters();
}

Would that be correct?