Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> C client & reconfiguration

+
Alexander Shraer 2012-10-10, 18:52
Re: C client & reconfiguration
I'm available as well for reviewing the code, writing test, or
whatever is necessary to get this feature out.

Thanks!
--Michi

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 2:24 PM, Marshall McMullen
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hey Alex, I am definitely (still) interested in helping out with this.
> Unfortunately things have been super busy for me for the last few
> weeks in my day job and it's required a lot of late nights and after
> hours to finish.
>
> I'm wrapping that up now, so I intend to have some free time over
> the next couple weeks where I'll be able to contribute to this very
> worthy feature.
>
> --Marshall

+
Alexander Shraer 2012-10-10, 21:48