Hadoop >> mail # user >> RE: Oozie workflow error - renewing token issue

Re: Oozie workflow error - renewing token issue
Hey Daryn and Oozie folks as well,

I've reported this issue as
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-9461, posting as I
figured you may be interested in it (Oozie gets affected on the
outcome).

Harsh J