HBase >> mail # dev >> ANN: The 4th hbase 0.94.2 release candidate is available for download

Re: ANN: The 4th hbase 0.94.2 release candidate is available for download
+1

Did some small cluster insert tests and killed a region server. FWIW
we deployed something very close to 0.94.2 in production 2 weeks ago.

J-D