Pig >> mail # user >> Question about myImageStorageFunc and PigStore

Question about myImageStorageFunc and PigStore
Hi everyone,

We're working on an image analysis project using Pig. I wrote my UDF:
myImageFilter. However, can someone please point me to info about UDF:
myImageStorageFunc. My images will be in a directory in HDFS. So should this
function need to inmplement reading from/ writing to image files to HDFS? Is
there any existing functionality within Pig to do the same or do I need to
write my own? If second, is there any example code to do this?

imagein = load '/myimages' using myImageStorageFunc();
imageop = foreach imagein generate myImageFilter(*);
store imageop into '/mythumbnails' using myImageStorageFunc();

I've similar question about PigStore function.

Regards,
--ST.