Hadoop >> mail # user >> Merge Reducers Output

+
Mike S 2012-07-31, 00:59
+
Michael Segel 2012-07-31, 02:08
+
Bejoy KS 2012-07-31, 04:30
+
Jay Vyas 2012-07-31, 05:08
+
Michael Segel 2012-07-31, 12:24
Re: Merge Reducers Output
Is there a requirement for the final reduce file to be sorted? If not, wouldn't a map only job ( +  a combiner, ) and a merge only job provide the answer?

Raj

+
Michael Segel 2012-07-31, 20:44
+