Hadoop >> mail # general >> Welcoming Alejandro Abdelnur as a Hadoop Committer

+
Tom White 2011-09-26, 16:21
+
Ted Yu 2011-09-26, 16:24
+
Aaron T. Myers 2011-09-26, 17:15
+
Eric Yang 2011-09-26, 17:19
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 72686... 2011-09-26, 17:35
+
Devaraj k 2011-09-26, 18:21
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 72686... 2011-09-26, 17:40
+
Robert Evans 2011-09-26, 19:35
Re: Welcoming Alejandro Abdelnur as a Hadoop Committer
Congratulations Alejandro!
On 9/26/11 11:21 AM, "Tom White" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On behalf of the PMC, I am pleased to announce that Alejandro Abdelnur
> has been elected a committer in the Apache Hadoop Common, HDFS, and
> MapReduce projects. We appreciate all the work Alejandro has put into
> the project so far, and look forward to his future contributions.
>
> Welcome, Alejandro!
>
> Cheers,
> Tom
+