Pig >> mail # user >> ordering tuple after grouping

ordering tuple after grouping
Given data:

(1, 55, abc)
(2, 23, asd)
(1, 85, xyz)
(1, 2, aaa)
I would like to group on $0 and then have my grouped tuple be ordered by $1. Is this possible?

The output should look like this:

(1, {(1, 2, aaa),(1,55,abc),(1,85,xyz)})
(2, {(2,23,asd)})
Then I would like to keep the first tuple for every group.

For example:

(1,2,aaa)
(2,23,asd)