From: Dishant A [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 6:55 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Can a server function make a rpc call to the corresponding client

I am working on developing encrypted hbase storage.

The task I am working on currently requires a temporary key from the client
to decrypt the value. I cannot pass it during the client to server RPC as
it will only be known at the time of processing (on server side) so as to
which key is needed. I need to make a RPC to the client to get that key.
Can you suggest a way to do it?