Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Accumulo Instamo Archetype 1.4.4

+
Josh Elser 2013-09-18, 02:59
+
Mike Drob 2013-09-18, 03:10
+
Josh Elser 2013-09-18, 03:19
+
Mike Drob 2013-09-19, 02:38
+
Josh Elser 2013-09-19, 13:56
+
Keith Turner 2013-09-18, 14:28
+
Christopher 2013-09-18, 18:09
+
Keith Turner 2013-09-18, 15:24
+
Christopher 2013-09-19, 14:15
+
Josh Elser 2013-09-19, 14:22
+
Christopher 2013-09-19, 15:15
+
Josh Elser 2013-09-19, 15:28
+
Josh Elser 2013-09-19, 15:33
+
Keith Turner 2013-09-20, 16:09
+
Mike Drob 2013-09-19, 15:40
+
Josh Elser 2013-09-23, 02:42
+
Keith Turner 2013-09-24, 23:14
+
Josh Elser 2013-09-25, 01:15
+
Christopher 2013-09-25, 18:05
+
Christopher 2013-09-25, 19:10
+
Keith Turner 2013-09-25, 19:37
+
Christopher 2013-09-25, 19:45
+
Bill Havanki 2013-09-25, 21:24
+
Christopher 2013-09-25, 21:34
+
Mike Drob 2013-09-26, 02:21
+
Josh Elser 2013-09-25, 21:56
+
Christopher 2013-09-26, 02:27
+
Josh Elser 2013-10-01, 02:09
+
Josh Elser 2013-09-26, 04:12
+
Josh Elser 2013-10-09, 23:20
+
Keith Turner 2013-10-11, 21:35
+
Josh Elser 2013-10-12, 21:56
+
Mike Drob 2013-10-13, 04:29
Re: [VOTE] Accumulo Instamo Archetype 1.4.4-RC3
Well, dang.

My intent was definitely to *not* make a user have to download, install
and then invoke the archetype, but provide a single maven command to be
run to get up and running.

I hate doing it, but that might be a non-starter (even as the guy
repeatedly cutting these releases). I haven't decided my opinion on
whether or not this is super important for a 1.4.x version of the code.
Thanks for the information either way, Mike.

On 10/13/2013 12:29 AM, Mike Drob wrote:
> There is no archetype-catalog.xml file deployed, so I have to mvn install
> before I am able to generate projects using the archetype. After I install
> however, everything works fine.
+
Mike Drob 2013-10-14, 11:19
+