Hive >> mail # user >> Enhancing Query Join to speed up Query

+
Naga Vijay 2013-06-13, 04:17
+
Sanjay Subramanian 2013-06-13, 06:54
Re: Enhancing Query Join to speed up Query
Hi naja,
test those two versions (or three now) and report back to the group.  :)
even if some smarty-pants thinks he knows the answer its always good to
confirm things are as they should be.

+
Naga Vijay 2013-06-13, 18:31
+