Sqoop, mail # user - password in job.xml

Re: password in job.xml
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-01-24, 15:39
Hi Ranjith,
Sqoop2 is doing the same with password at the moment, but we prepared the architecture to change that very easily and we will do that very soon. Unfortunately I do not have precise date for you available. Stay tuned :-)

Jarcec