Accumulo >> mail # user >> number of query threads for batch scanner

Re: number of query threads for batch scanner
Probably worth adding that the table mentioned below has a bunch of tablets
on other tablet servers as well, which is why I'm using BatchScanner. I'm
just not sure how the numQueryThreads relates to the number of a concurrent
scans on a given tablet server.

Thanks