Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.0 release candidate 2

Re: [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.0 release candidate 2
Dear all,
I have a clean build of the below, that passes junit testing, and was about
to post it, when I got email about the newly opened
HADOOP-7929<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-7929> "Port
HADOOP-7070 to branch-1".  It appears this prevents secure HBase from
working with secure Hadoop.  Since HBase support is a key element of 1.0.0,
and it seems this will be fixable fairly promptly, I am going to wait
another day for 1.0.0-rc3.

Thanks for your patience,
--Matt