HDFS >> mail # dev >> Is it possible to read a corrupted Sequence File?

+
Hs 2012-11-24, 02:08
+
Radim Kolar 2012-11-24, 03:12
Re: Is it possible to read a corrupted Sequence File?
Could you please provide a little more detail?  Should I run "hadoop fsck
 / -move " first to move broken files into /lost+found and then repair
them? Or, I can repair them directly in current path?
Thanks!
2012/11/24 Radim Kolar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>  I wonder if I can read these corrupted SequenceFiles with missing blocks
>> skipped ?
>>
> Its possible to recover existing blocks and repair seq file structure.

+
Radim Kolar 2012-11-24, 16:32
+
Radim Kolar 2012-11-24, 17:19