HDFS, mail # dev - Is it possible to read a corrupted Sequence File?

Re: Is it possible to read a corrupted Sequence File?
Hs 2012-11-24, 03:55
Could you please provide a little more detail?  Should I run "hadoop fsck
 / -move " first to move broken files into /lost+found and then repair
them? Or, I can repair them directly in current path?
Thanks!