HBase >> mail # dev >> security/configuration-related error when trying to create a table

+
Mikhail Bautin 2011-11-30, 23:34
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2011-12-01, 00:15
+
Mikhail Bautin 2011-12-01, 02:04
+
Andrew Purtell 2011-12-01, 02:15
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-12-01, 02:24
+
Stack 2011-12-01, 02:34
+
Andrew Purtell 2011-12-01, 03:36
Re: security/configuration-related error when trying to create a table
Yes I'm still interested but probably won't get to it til this weekend. I
think there's an open jira for security docs. I'll put a patch for
book.xml  up on that.

I think it would be great to have an updated blog post on setup as well,
but I'm not sure where it can go.
On Nov 30, 2011 7:36 PM, "Andrew Purtell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Roman,
>
> There are some out of date blog posts which need rework into proper
> documentation. Gary Helmling was talking about doing this, to be committed
> into the HBase xml book. Gary, do you still have interest and time for
> doing this?
>
>   - Andy

+
Doug Meil 2011-12-01, 17:20