HBase, mail # dev - security/configuration-related error when trying to create a table

Re: security/configuration-related error when trying to create a table
Gary Helmling 2011-12-01, 16:14
Yes I'm still interested but probably won't get to it til this weekend. I
think there's an open jira for security docs. I'll put a patch for
book.xml  up on that.

I think it would be great to have an updated blog post on setup as well,
but I'm not sure where it can go.