HBase >> mail # user >> anyway to turn off per-region metrics?

Re: anyway to turn off per-region metrics?
For 0.94.X you should use
https://github.com/apache/hbase/blob/0.94/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/regionserver/metrics/SchemaMetrics.java#L212

That will remove all of the per table metrics.

For 0.95 and above this will be controlled by filters in the metrics
properties file.