Hive >> mail # user >> /apache/hive/bin/hive: line 107: [: too many arguments error

Re: /apache/hive/bin/hive: line 107: [: too many arguments error
That issue likely means there are more command line arguments then
your shell will tolerate. We have several tickets open to get hive 100
% compatible with windows. Look though the open jira issues and see if
any of the issues matches this problem. If not feel free to create
one. For now getting hive to run on windows is going to be a little
rocky.