MapReduce >> mail # user >> Documentation Link is broken on

+
Mayank Bansal 2013-02-13, 19:13
+
Harsh J 2013-02-13, 19:31
Re: Documentation Link is broken on
I see some change work being done, and docs should appear again soon
enough: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/site/common/publish/docs/.
I think we're moving the docs to use a different publishing system - I
notice Doug is on this, but I haven't more info. I'll check back in an
hour if it is still not published live until then.

--
Harsh J
+