HBase >> mail # user >> How to de-nomarlize for this situation in HBASE Table

+
Ramasubramanian Narayanan... 2013-01-18, 03:34
+
Sonal Goyal 2013-01-18, 03:59
+
Ramasubramanian Narayanan... 2013-01-18, 04:16
+
Sonal Goyal 2013-01-18, 04:30
+
Ramasubramanian Narayanan... 2013-01-18, 04:39
+
Sonal Goyal 2013-01-18, 04:54
+
Ramasubramanian Narayanan... 2013-01-18, 05:18
Re: How to de-nomarlize for this situation in HBASE Table

Hi there,

I'd recommend reading the Schema Design chapter in the RefGuide because
there are some good tips and hard-learned lessons.

http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#schema

Also, all your examples use composite row keys (not a surprise, a very
common pattern) and one thing I would like to draw your attention to is
this patch for composite row building.  Feedback appreciated, because
there isn't currently any utility support in Hbase for this.

(Also, WibiData and Sematext have done good work in key-utility generation
utilities tooĊ   )