Hadoop >> mail # general >> Child processes on datanodes/task trackers

+
C J 2010-08-25, 19:20
+
Ted Yu 2010-08-25, 23:17
+
C J 2010-08-26, 02:28
+
Ted Yu 2010-08-26, 02:34
+
C J 2010-08-26, 02:59
Re: Child processes on datanodes/task trackers
I don't use ehcache.
Did you forget to close CacheManager at the end of your job by any chance ?

+
C J 2010-08-27, 04:50
+
Steve Loughran 2010-08-26, 09:40