Hadoop >> mail # dev >> .m2 repo messed up on hadoop6

.m2 repo messed up on hadoop6
A few pre-commit builds have been failing recently with compile errors
which I think are due to a bad jar in the /home/jenkins/.m2 repo on
hadoop6. For example, both of these builds:

https://builds.apache.org/view/G-L/view/Hadoop/job/PreCommit-HDFS-Build/3878/
https://builds.apache.org/view/G-L/view/Hadoop/job/PreCommit-HDFS-Build/3879/

Failed with this error:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.5.1:compile
(default-compile) on project hadoop-yarn-api: Compilation failure:
Compilation failure:
[ERROR] error: error reading
/home/jenkins/.m2/repository/org/glassfish/grizzly/grizzly-framework/2.1.1/grizzly-framework-2.1.1.jar;
error in opening zip file
[ERROR] error: error reading
/home/jenkins/.m2/repository/org/glassfish/grizzly/grizzly-rcm/2.1.1/grizzly-rcm-2.1.1.jar;
error in opening zip file
[ERROR] error: error reading
/home/jenkins/.m2/repository/org/glassfish/grizzly/grizzly-framework/2.1.1/grizzly-framework-2.1.1-tests.jar;
error in opening zip file

Could someone with access to the build slaves please clear out
/home/jenkins/.m2 on hadoop6? Alternatively, could I be given access
to the build slave machines so I can fix issues like this in the
future myself?

Thanks a lot.

--
Aaron T. Myers