Kafka, mail # dev - [DISCUSS] git as the primary data source

+
Chris Burroughs 2012-07-26, 15:39
+
Neha Narkhede 2012-07-26, 15:40
+
Taylor Gautier 2012-07-26, 18:31
+
Joel Koshy 2012-07-26, 18:43
+
Jay Kreps 2012-07-26, 21:11
+
Jonathan Creasy 2012-07-26, 21:35
+
Joe Stein 2012-07-28, 13:50
+
Chris Burroughs 2012-07-28, 22:49
+
Derek Chen-Becker 2012-07-30, 14:04
+
Chris Burroughs 2012-07-31, 00:40
+
Jun Rao 2012-07-31, 16:08
Re: [DISCUSS] git as the primary data source
Chris Burroughs 2012-08-02, 12:36
History is preserved, it *should* look more or less just like the
current read/only git mirrors.  I'll definitely circle back here with
any other complications.

>>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf To summarise there are a few
>>> caveats:
>>>  * Support is less polished than svn, and any problems may take longer
>>> to fix.
>>>  * Someone from migrating projects ought to volunteer to assist INFRA if
>>> needed (I volunteer).

+
Chris Burroughs 2012-08-02, 12:42