Accumulo, mail # dev - Reminder: Feature freeze on November 1 (2 weeks)

Re: Reminder: Feature freeze on November 1 (2 weeks)
Christopher 2013-10-19, 20:51
210 - I won't be moving any client packages around. Just server stuff,
and that's done. The remaining 5% is RPM polishing (getting init
scripts in the right places, etc.) I haven't touched the deb stuff, at
all, for it, though.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii