Hadoop >> mail # user >> map/reduce by C# & Hadoop

Re: map/reduce by C# & Hadoop
Thank for your reply^^
but question is how we can write map reduce in C# without using Java
abstract classes and interfaces of Hadoop, should we only
write C# code according to map/reduce app logic?
what do you mean of app can run standalone? you mean its should be .exe
or .dll?
did you do  map/reduce by C# & Hadoop before?
Oh, lot of question. sorry ...

B.S