Accumulo >> mail # user >> Accumulo with NameNode HA: UnknownHostException for dfs.nameservices

Re: Accumulo with NameNode HA: UnknownHostException for dfs.nameservices
Try:

<property>
     <name>instance.dfs.uri</name>
     <value>hdfs://namenodehostname.domain:9000</value>
</property>

Use the port number for your configuration, of course.

-Eric