Pig >> mail # user >> include a script in another script? ¿error in macro Pig?

+
Miguel Angel Martin junqu... 2013-07-05, 10:56
Re: include a script in another script? ¿error in macro Pig?
If it's just registering common jars and defining aliases for UDFs, I think
you can do think in .pigrc or in .pigbootup
On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 6:56 AM, Miguel Angel Martin junquera <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi all:
> I am using pig 0.11.1 and I want to modularize my pig scripts.
> I want to have a file with all commons register libraries and functions
> defines and import or inlude in other scripts.
>
> I try with macro feature but I have and error
>
> This is the scenario.
>
> I have a file *common.pig *with some register libraries:
>
> *
> *
>
> *register
>
> '/home/parallels/Escritorio/dev/libsCassandraPig/elephant-bird-pig-3.0.7.jar';
> *
> *
> *
> *define JsonStringToMap
> com.twitter.elephantbird.pig.piggybank.JsonStringToMap();*
>

> and in another pig script file for example myImportScritp.pig , I trying
> import common.pig:
>

> *import 'common.pig';*
> *
> *
> *...*
> *
> *
> *
> *
>
> I have this error:
>
> 2013-07-05 12:51:47,211 [main] ERROR org.apache.pig.Main - ERROR 1200:
> <file .../pig_scripts/common_pig/common.pig, line 14, column 0>  Syntax
> error, unexpected symbol at or near 'register'
> Details at logfile:  pig_1373021505728.log
>
> ..
>
> Is this a bug or Macros Pig do not support this ?
>

> is there another  way to do this ?
>

> Thanks in advance and regards.
>

> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *

+
Miguel Angel Martin junqu... 2013-07-08, 06:48