Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Publishing maven snapshots for 0.23?

Re: Publishing maven snapshots for 0.23?
I've just uploaded a patch for MAPREDUCE-3003.

What is left to test is to get HDFS/MR2 running for a build and run an
example.

I don't think I'll have a chance to do that test today.

If somebody volunteers and does the run and +1 then it can be committed to
trunk and on Monday or Tuesday we can commit to to 0.23 as part of
HADOOP-7741

Thanks.

Alejandro