HBase >> mail # user >> Why do i get the following error all of a sudden?

Re: Why do i get the following error all of a sudden?
Hi Pavan,

You will need to give us more details. When are you facing this exception?
What are you trying to achieve? For me, sound like your MR job is not able
to find a jar you asked it to load. Do you have more details? Version of
HBase also might help.

Thanks,

JM