HDFS >> mail # dev >> PreCommit-HDFS-Build stuck

+
Kihwal Lee 2012-08-23, 04:49
Re: PreCommit-HDFS-Build stuck
I think the build job was blocked on I/O to the Jenkins master over ssh
for more than 6 hours. The slave eventually detected connection closure
and the build terminated in 8 hours.   Since the framework was blocked,
test timeout didn't work.  I am not sure whether setting
ServerAliveInterval on the master or slave would have made a difference.

Kihwal