Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> trying to file issue in ZK jira fails

trying to file issue in ZK jira fails
I am trying to open a new issue in the ZK jira, and it is failing with the
following message:
Error creating issue: com.atlassian.jira.util.RuntimeIOException:
java.io.IOException: read past EOF

Anyone know what might be wrong by chance?

BTW, this issue is that I was trying to add a patch for a small doc fix,
which I have attached so that it doesn't get lost.

Thanks,
wt
--
*Warren Turkal*