Avro >> mail # user >> Generic Avro Classification and Deserialization

+
Public Network Services 2013-01-17, 22:11
+
Miki Tebeka 2013-01-18, 18:49
+
Public Network Services 2013-01-18, 23:48
+
Terry Healy 2013-01-18, 14:53
Re: Generic Avro Classification and Deserialization
Thanks for the help!

I am trying to find sample Avro files and it turns out to be surprisingly
difficult (at least via the Google searches I tried).

Would you know of any such files (preferably large-ish) in the open source?

+
Miki Tebeka 2013-01-19, 04:36