HBase >> mail # user >> HBase Random Read latency > 100ms

Re: HBase Random Read latency > 100ms
Lars, Bharath,

Compression is disabled for the table. This was not intended from the
evaluation.
I forgot to mention that during table creation. I will enable snappy and do
major compaction again.

Please suggest other options to try out and also suggestions for the
previous questions.

Thanks,
Ramu