HBase >> mail # user >> Ganglia Vs Nagios

+
bhushan.kandalkar 2013-02-27, 06:40
+
Leonid Fedotov 2013-02-27, 07:43
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-02-28, 02:59
+
Swathi V 2013-02-27, 07:35
Re: Ganglia Vs Nagios
Hi,

Have a look at
http://sematext.com/spm/hbase-performance-monitoring/index.html (screenshot
included).  It does both monitoring and alerting and it's a SaaS, so you
don't have to fiddle with Ganglia and Nagios, install, upgrade, etc.

Otis
--
Solr & ElasticSearch Support
http://sematext.com/