Flume >> mail # dev >> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Index

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Index
Guys,

I've spent most of my day today to reorganize the wiki, please have a look and ping me with all stuff you miss or what we should organize better.

I was moving all the OG stuff into a new section, called Flume OG (pre 1.0), the same I did with all Flume NG stuff. Also I added a blogpost about flume's memory consumption and will add some from time time with topics we figured out in our mailing list. Of course, add own stuff too!

I did some cosmetic changes too (include our logo as example).

best,
 Alex

--
Alexander Alten-Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com
Mike Percy 2012-11-14, 23:52
+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-11-15, 00:05
+
Brock Noland 2012-11-15, 02:21
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-11-15, 09:11
+
Roshan Naik 2012-11-15, 19:20
+
Arvind Prabhakar 2012-11-18, 19:10
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-11-19, 07:57