Flume >> mail # dev >> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Index

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Index
Guys,

I've spent most of my day today to reorganize the wiki, please have a look and ping me with all stuff you miss or what we should organize better.

I was moving all the OG stuff into a new section, called Flume OG (pre 1.0), the same I did with all Flume NG stuff. Also I added a blogpost about flume's memory consumption and will add some from time time with topics we figured out in our mailing list. Of course, add own stuff too!

I did some cosmetic changes too (include our logo as example).

best,
 Alex

--
Alexander Alten-Lorenz