HBase >> mail # user >> Re: Tune MapReduce over HBase to insert data

+
Gerrit Jansen van Vuuren 2013-01-08, 08:56
Re: Tune MapReduce over HBase to insert data
Please take a look at http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#jvm

Section 12.2.3, “JVM Garbage Collection
Logs”<http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#trouble.log.gc>should be read
as well.

There is more recent effort to reduce GC activity. Namely HBASE-7404 Bucket
Cache:A solution about CMS,Heap Fragment and Big Cache on HBASE
It is close to integration to trunk.

You can expect 0.94 backport down the road.

Cheers

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 10:04 PM, Farrokh Shahriari <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Tnx Ted,
> How can I tune it ? can you tell me !!
> I have not yet decided for upgrading,does it give a better performance on
> MapReduce job for inserting ?
>
> On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 9:18 AM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > JVM

+
Farrokh Shahriari 2013-01-08, 05:05
+